A downloadable Dice Roller for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Sophie's Dice is a dice roller application that lets you roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
- Select dice from your list, or enter dice expressions using standard dice notation
- Support for many roll behaviours such as dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
- Save roll expressions you frequently use and re-roll them easily
- Includes dice used for most table-top RPGs*
- Includes 41 pre-made dice, 133 rollable dice shapes, and over 100 images and sounds to put on dice faces
- Import image files and audio for dice faces**
- Easily edit dice to make them your own
- Dice are saved as .xml files you can share with other people who have Sophie's Dice**
* d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys). If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily :)
* *On android, these features require you to copy files to/from a Custom Dice folder yourself.
Documentation for Sophie's Dice can be found here.
In order to download this Dice Roller you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: