A downloadable Dice Roller for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Sophie's Dice is a dice roller application that lets you roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
- Select dice from your collection, or enter dice expressions using standard dice notation
- Support for many roll behaviours such as dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
- Save roll expressions you frequently use, to re-roll them easily
- Includes dice used for most table-top RPGs*
- Easily edit dice to make them your own
- Includes many pre-made dice, over 160 rollable dice shapes, and lots of images/sound effects for all kinds of custom dice
- Display your own images on dice faces, and your own sound effects for when they come up**
- Dice are saved as .xml files you can share with other people who have Sophie's Dice**
- Input stats from your character sheet to use in roll expressions
* d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys), Storytelling (Vampire), Lancer. If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily :)
* *On android, these features require you to copy files to/from a Custom Dice folder yourself.
Documentation for Sophie's Dice can be found here.
In order to download this Dice Roller you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Sophie's Dice v1.2 UpdateJan 23, 2020
- Sophie's Dice v1.1 - Big Update!Oct 29, 2019
- Sophie's Dice v1.0Jun 13, 2019
- Sophie's Dice v0.8 (RC2) releasedJun 01, 2019
- Sophie's Dice v0.7 (RC1) releasedMay 18, 2019
- Sophie's Dice v0.6 releasedMay 05, 2019
- Sophie's Dice v0.51 releasedApr 21, 2019
- Sophie's Dice v0.5 releasedApr 20, 2019