Version 2018_E Released
This one has a couple of fixes & improvements, settings (toggles/axis scale/mouse sensitivity) are now saved with controls, and I wrote a replacement for the Standalone Input Module so Sinput can finally be used to navigate UIs using unity's canvas/event system. Just add StandaloneSinputModule to an event system game object and disable that old rubbish one :)
Changes for this version:
- Sinput editor foldouts toggle when either label or icon is clicked instead of just icon
- Controls' toggle settings are now saved/loaded with custom binding
- Smart controls' scale and inversion settings are now saved/loaded with custom binding
- mouse sensitivity setting is now saved/loaded with custom binding
- Increased default wait time before GetButtonDownRepeating() starts repeating by an extra quarter second
- Added Standalone Sinput Module, to replace Standalone Input Modules and make Sinput button presses effect unity UI events
- Reverted to an older version of the Rebinder initialisation function to fix a bug (rebinding happened on active control list)
- Rebind menu no longer lists reported gamepads with "" (empty string) names. This fixes a bug with disconnected pads but will mean if a pad genuinely has no ID it can't be bound anymore
That's all for now, thanks for following along with this!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.